Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Italian movie weekend

Last weekend was Italian movie weekend, I watched 2 of them, "Life is Beautiful' and "The last kiss". Life is beautiful is pretty famous I guess, though I did not find too much great in it, except the story may have been heart touching if I was not concentrating so hard on trying to understand what people are speaking without reading the sub-titles. And guess what, I did understand parts of it, it was great. Italian is very similar to Spanish, most words are similar, conjugations are little different. Infact in the beginning of the movie when I did not know that its in Italian, I was wondering if I have forgotten my Spanish and cannot understand or it is Italian. Anyways, it was nice, maybe learning Italian would not be too much effort then.

1 comment:

2008 said...

I also like italian movie, especially spaghetti western...