Thursday, September 30, 2004

Virus in my hotmail

Yesterday (when I was probably out jogging), something entered my hotmail account and sent mail to I guess some or maybe all the people in my address book. The subject of the mail is "please do this" and it asks you to click on the link in the mail and that will get me and the recepient both a t-shirt. Well, ofcourse there is no t-shirt to get. I apologize (though its clearly not my fault at all) if you got that mail and wasted time in going to that link. Just a note of caution for future, I do not send such e-mails, and if I ever send, I do not send them without a personal note from which you can be sure that I have sent it myself.
nyways, this whole spamming thing atleast helped me get in touch with a couple of old friends who I had not mailed for long as they had also not mailed me for long which in-turn they probably did not do as I had not mailed them for long. (Did that just sound like something from HHGG??)

No comments: