Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Digital Fortress - Dan Brown

While I was waiting for DaVinci Code, I came upon this book, actually
suring my short stay at mountain view. Overall its a interesting book,
nothing misleading about the book, its got something to do with
digital security world. There is no mystery to solve here as such, but
its interesting, a book full of plots, pland and surprises, which is
exactly what makes book interesting according to me. Writing is good,
and tastefully different from most of the other popular books. There
are ofcourse weak points, like story unnecessarily stretched at
places, where you just feel like shouting, enough!!! Cannot compare it
with the more popular DaVinci Code as I have not read that.

3 comments:

Meers said...

hey Tulika,
The best Dan Brown book that i read was Angels and Demons - it has so many levels.
have you read it - i tried the audio book, isnt as much fun as the actual thing.
Happy reading.....

Tulika said...

I still have not read that book, but will sure read it at first oppty. I like audio books because I can listen to them in car and while doing some other no-brainer work. But I agree that its not as good as reading a book yourself.

Meers said...

its supposed to be robert Langdon's first adventure and has a lot of symbology in it - so can't really picture it yourself.....