Wednesday, April 20, 2005

what an exciting day

It was the height of excitement when I heard from a school friend
Sanjukta. We were in school together and then lost contact for almost
7 years. Today she discovered me on orkut and we synced up on yahoo.
its really really a small world now!
long live orkut!
long live yahoo!! (I mean untill google come up with something even better ;)).

The day started great too when I got my UCSD degree, all safe and
addressed to the correct place and person.
--
tuls

1 comment:

Sanjukta K Sahoo said...

Tulika, Thanks for at least recognising me. Nahin to aaj kal ke jamane mein kaun kisko pehchanta hai? Well i wud really be interested in knowing how days went on for u after school?? Hope now we may not loose contact. Aspiring for long friendship from both of us.