Friday, August 18, 2006

The Lost World - do i have to tell!!

Fianlly managed to get my hands on this book and read it. The book is good, interesting, still did not meet my high expectations, maybe I have read just too many. There are some loop holes in it like an Ihindi movie, but like a hindi movie, its totall interesting and worth the read. Since its such a famous book, there is no point telling what its about, only, its worth a read, so if you are looking for older literature, go ahead, read it up!

1 comment:

Swarna said...

It's possible that authors who experience box-office success tailor sequels or later books for easy movie adaptability. I felt this way about The Lost World, Harry Potter No 5 and beyond, Robin Cook's novels...I used to think that the book Jurassic park was better than the movie.