Tuesday, December 19, 2006

29

well, inspite of all the problems with power outage and stuff, we all managed to have lot of fun over the weekend. Sunday night we (Sree, Srijan, Eera and I) finally got down to playing 29. Sree and I were a team, and totally won the game!! Srijan's total bluff over bidding for points on random cards showed me a new side of the game. We had always played it mostly truthfully.

This totally reminded me of the time years back when Ankit, Parul didi, mummy and I used to play 29 late at night during the summer vacation. It was such wonderful time. Parul didi and I were always a team, because I think Ankit believed that mummy is the best and he will win in her team :D. I don't really remember who used to win, and anyway we have played so much, maybe there was no pattern. I remember how we used to open sheets after sheets of reds and sometimes blacks., how Ankit used to be in crying mood once they had too many blacks and how mummy used to tell him, its ok, they will close them all in one game!! how sometimes the partners used to fight over putting the trump, and we used to make even 29 points.

The other game we used to enjoy so much, and I am yet to play here is कोट-पीस. There were coats and gu-coats!! Those were really some of the best memories of childhood I have.

No comments: