Friday, March 14, 2008

Ride thru 520 again

ok, so not really nostalgic, because I still believe i never left. But crossing 520 bridge on a super clody day after a long time was nice. On my way to new Google office, I was also driven through salmon bay, fremont area, the places I used to run though more than a year ago. I don't know why, but I do love living in Seattle (or rather love the idea). Its not just social and work life, though they were both great here, but its in the place. Maybe because it was my first real home. But I love the rain and the cloud. Walking down from office, I realized that I actually missed walking in that slight drizzle, under the never breaking canopy of clouds, threatening to soak you at any time, but never actually doing it. Also went and visited the Kirkland waterfront when I first took my telescope out, and where I used to sit early morning to just relax and enjoy moments of solitude, again under a cloudy sky. Oh, well, I will just have to get over it, its like that thing which you know you can have any day, still you cannot have it.

No comments: