Monday, March 17, 2008

passed deception pass

"hearing the water of sound and the sound of water"
Another day in Seattle. Started be best way it can with a dance party at Trinity club. We had to wait in a line for about an hour to get into the club, it was semi worth it. The music was good, and it was a blast dancing again after such a long time. That's one of the things I definitely miss most about Seattle (though while in Seattle I did not go out that much, still there was a option here). We "danced it out" till 2:30a.m. We were back by almost 3:30, and I was asleep before I hit the pillow. The plan for rest of the day was a hike at Deception Pass. I think I had been there before, but maybe not, I remembered the bridge, maybe the beach, not sure. Anyway, so it was an average Seattle day, very cloudy and not raining yet. The drive was ok, been on that road about 20 times. When we got there, it was kind of cold. Though coming from New York, I did not feel it that cold. The bridge and view from bridge was really good. This is where Puget Sound meets Pacific ocean. It was cold and had started raining by the time we got out. We still managed to hike a bit to a "view point", got all wet. On the way back, we went to Thai Tom for dinner, to go.

No comments: