Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cannot park buckbeak?

For some reason, I am finding it amazingly difficult to park buckbeak. While with my old Corolla, I could park it into tinyest of compact spaces, parallel park it and even reverse angle park it. But now I just cannot get it to park well even in a non-compact spaces on left side, which is like the easier thing. I guess part of the reason is that I cannot see the nose at all and cannot estimate rear length either, its like sitting in a black box (literally and figuratively). I got my old parking spot in office garage back, but this car just refuses to get in there. In Seattle, it was impossible to parallel park this guy in a space good enough for a van, just impossible! Someone please teach me how to park a car!

--
tuls

http://tulika-run.blogspot.com - marathon blog

No comments: