Friday, July 11, 2008

drinking coffee in Seattle

Now I am a true Seattlite. I am on to my second coffee of the week (TGIF). Makes me wonder, how could I live in Seattle and love Seattle and not drink coffee! It started on a very tired and sleepy Wednesday morning. I thought what the hell, lets give that fancy coffee thingy a try, if nothing it will pass some time and wake me up. So I took a cup of Kona coffee, put it in the machine and took out #6 amount of coffee. Filled up my cup with milk, reheated everything. Tasted yuck! So added a packet of sugar, grudgingly! and vola! you got a coffee for yourself. Not bad. Been doing some research and its very addictive and not good. So no more than 2 cups a week for me. Today again in middle of dozing off while making some never ending unittest changes, I drank another cup. I think like dark chocolate and wine, it just starts growing on you after a while. But last thing I want is another addiction in my life, so limiting it to 2 cups a week! No coffee on weekends.
--
tuls

No comments: