Friday, July 04, 2008

salsa! finally!

ok, finally finally I convinced myself to take salsa classes at Redmond Dance Works Studio. Its close its convenient and I love it. How could I not be taking the classes before. I started with the 2nd level course. After taking the first level a couple of times, its time to move on to 2nd. Though I still need to revise and work on my basics, but that will happen in time. Its all about practice and practice and I am all set to do it.
Yesterday went to century ballroom for dance social. Drove all the way to Seattle. It was ok, as predicted, since I am still learning, and did not know many people there, it was not that much fun. Its of course better to dance with people at your level so that both of you are concentrating on learning. Oh well, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Vaibhav Bhandari said...

:) Try the beginner's lesson at Salsa Salvaje from what i know and have seen folks learn much faster that way. I would recommend century lessons over danceworks even if you have to commute is worth it.