Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Monday, February 14th 2005

This apart from being the vals day, is also the first day I joined at the Kirkland office. I was thrilled to see my own office, with 4 walls that go all the way to the ceiling. But this thrill is short lived as I will be sharing this space with some another person. But still own office with 4 walls is definately a luxury in our world :). Next thing I discover is that I am the only female engineer in the office!! At lunch table I was just waiting and waiting to see a colourful face of anothe female, but there was none except for the admins and facilities people. It will take some time getting used to that I guess. Food was not bad, simple sandwich and no other choice to confuse you. And as usual, I could not follow any of the general talks happening at the table :).

No comments: