Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Saturday, February 12th 2005

Today I finally moved to Redmond, with half of my luggage, the other half is still on its way. After such a long time of living like nomad, moving every 6 months, I cannot believe that I am going to be here for long time. I am literally afraid to unpack, scared that I might have to start repacking all this before I even had time to breath. I hope for some time we could just go on pretending that everything is unpacked and we are living like normal, except that to find a sweater to wear, I have to look through 3 suitcases and some boxes. This came as a surprise as usually I love the unpacking part of moving, as that is when you get to arrange everything the way you want to in that enormous space. Oh, I am all excited about unpacking now, can't wait to put back all my clothes and shoes in display again.

No comments: