Friday, February 25, 2005

neembura neembura neembura.......

i cannot write enough about the uses of neembu (lime / lemon, donno which one, but the smaller one, u get it in green color usually and its harder than yellow one). we all are aware of shikanji, neembu sharbat, lemon soda and blah blah. And daal is always great with some neembu in it, especially the yellow one.
But for long time I have been using neembu raas to clear my face. Apart from getting rid of the pimples, it also makes the skin softer and glowy. Just a little on face every morning and you are good to go. (Ofcourse you have to wash the face after that). No need for any expensive chemicals, and worrying about after effects. And while I am at it, I also drink a glass of warm neembu pani in the morning. Just lemon juice and warm water, (beware NOT cold water), no sugar. And its very good for stomach.
Lately. not wanting to throw away the remining neembu chilka (cover), I just apply it in my hair before washing hair, and amazing!! it works as a great conditioner, again cutting down on more chemicals.
Isn't it just great, can anything as simple as neembu be more useful :)

No comments: