Monday, May 30, 2011

Unfriendly place

Since I have been here, there was a nagging feeling at back of my head. I could not put my finger on it, but I think I realize it today. I think this place is really unfriendly, people around are not friendly, things are just not nice and comfortable. It just does not seem like a place for a worrier like me. As oppose to US, where I was comfortable and had confidence that things won't go terribly wrong. And here its not. First of all, I have no confidence that even in daily life if I wanted money urgently for something I will get it. Its like bank has locked away my money in name of security. It was not so there. Bank people were nice and friendly and made you believe they are there to help you. While here its like - why r u here, its not our problem. And I believe this easy access to money brought a sense of security with it.
US was probably better place for me, at least this one is not.

1 comment:

Vaibhav Bhandari said...

Hang tight, Tullika. Hopefully your good energies will change the unfriendliness.