Thursday, June 18, 2009

getting better

Maybe I am speaking too early, but at least today morning there was almost no pain while walking down to office. Maybe its the shoes, I switched back to my Nike walkers for whole day walking, they are in really old shape now, but I have total trust on Nike now. Maybe its the mustard oil which I have been applying religiously to the foot now. Or its just time and rest, or its fake! Anyhow, I decided not to run again today, so that's 5 days in a row without running. Instead worked out on eliptical, no where close to the usual workout I was getting. The big decision now is what to do with Saturday. I am support to run 8 miles, and I want to run 8 miles but where. Is treadmill any better than road? Where am I going to find non-paved road trail to run on.

No comments: